Seabourn has launched a “Europe Suite Sale” on select 2011 summer and fall departures aboard its award-winning fleet of intimate ships. Travelers can explore the full range of Europe’s majestic treasures and historic cities from Turkey to the Greek Isles and along the Dalmatian Coast. To qualify, cruises must be booked by June 30, 2011. Fares start from $2,499 per person for seven days, representing savings of 50 percent or more.
The “Europe Suite Sale” includes savings on the line’s newest ship, the 450-guest Seabourn Quest
, which will enter service June 20, 2011. Along with its sister ship, Seabourn Odyssey, both ships will sail the waters of the Eastern Mediterranean, operating alternating cruises to popular destinations and beautiful towns in the Greek Isles, Turkey and along the stunning Dalmatian and Adriatic coasts.
Examples of savings on Seabourn Quest
and Seabourn Odyssey
, as well as rest of the Seabourn fleet, this summer and fall are:
- Seabourn Quest - seven-day Greek Isles, Turkey and Adriatic sailings from $2,599. Fares for two consecutive seven-day cruises for a 14-day voyage start from $4,499.
- Seabourn Odyssey - seven-day Greek Isles, Turkey and Adriatic cruises from $2,499. Combo fares for a 14-day cruise start from $4,499.
- Seabourn Spirit - seven-day Dalmatian islands and Adriatic voyages from $2,499.
- Seabourn Legend - seven-day French and Italian Rivieras cruises from $2,499.
- Seabourn Sojourn - seven- to nine-day Baltic and Norway voyages from $3,299.
- Seabourn Pride - 12- to 15-day Baltic, Russia and Norway voyages from $3,999.
Rates are based on double occupancy, are subject to space available and may increase. Certain other restrictions apply.
So, don’t wait any longer – book your Seabourn cruise soon! Contact your travel agent, call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391
or visit www.seabourn.com