We’re pleased to share the recipe for this delicious dish. Enjoy!
- ½ ounce butter
- ½ ounce all high gluten flour
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 ounce goat cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 1 ½ egg yolks
- 2 ½ ounce whole milk
- ½ ounce grated parmesan cheese
- 1 ounce grated gruyere cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- Warm the milk with the garlic and a little nutmeg.
- Mix the butter with the flour separately, fold with the milk to a sticky mass and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly to avoid lump formation.
- Blend in the cheese.
- Remove from the heat and blend with the egg yolks.
- Season to taste.
- Whisk the egg whites with a little salt in a mixing bowl to help it stiffen.
- Slowly fold in the egg whites to the cheese mass.
- In the meantime, prepare the mold (can use a flexi-rubber mold), which has been brushed with butter and dusted with flour and grated parmesan cheese.
- Fill into molds. Place in water-filled baking sheet. Bake first in a hot oven for 50 minutes at 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove from the molds and place in individual serving shells. Pour fresh cream around and grated gruyere cheese on top of the soufflés.
- Place the soufflés back in a 350-degree Fahrenheit hot oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
If you want to receive more recipes for Seabourn’s appetizing dishes and other news, please sign up for Seamail here.