The new Seabourn Quest will embark on a 116-day World Cruise in 2013, visiting an array of exotic destinations in the South Pacific, Australia, Indonesia and Southeast Asia, India, Arabia and the Mediterranean. The ship will depart Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., on January 6, 2013, and traverse the globe westbound, arriving in Venice, Italy on May 3, 2013.
Travelers sailing on the entire World Cruise will visit 51 ports in 27 countries on six continents. They’ll have the chance to see world famous marquee ports and hidden gems, and can also overnight in some of the world’s greatest cities. The itinerary also includes a number of destinations that are either maiden calls or ports that the line has not visited in years, such as Lautoka, Viti Levu, Fiji; Kuto, Ile des Pins and Nouméa, Grande Terre in New Caledonia and Townsville, Queensland, Australia.
We’re pleased to offer a value-packed menu of complimentary benefits and amenities for full world cruise guests, including:
- A pre-cruise Gala Bon Voyage event and luxury overnight stay in Ft. Lauderdale
- Special shoreside events and exclusive complimentary shore excursions
- Personal Valet luggage shipping service of up to 150 pounds
- Shipboard credits of $2,500 per guest
- Private car transfers, including door-to-door from the guests’ homes
- Complimentary round-trip business class air or $2,500 air credit
- Onboard gala celebrations
- A variety of special gifts.
Rates for the full 116-day world cruise begin at $49,640 per person, based on double occupancy. For guests who cannot sail on the entire 116-day voyage, shorter segments ranging from 21 to 90 days are also available, with rates starting at $11,350 per person, based on double occupancy, that also include certain complimentary amenities. Check out the entire 116-day itinerary here.
Have you ever sailed on a Seabourn World Cruise? What is your most memorable experience?