We’re pleased to announce an exciting line-up of highly acclaimed chefs for “Seabourn Conversations,” our onboard enrichment and special guest entertainment program. They include Lars Kronmark, executive instructor at the Culinary Institute of America Greystone in California’s Napa Valley; Jeremy Bloor, executive chef at London’s OXO Tower Restaurant; Kaushik Chowdhury, executive pastry chef at the Fairmont Dubai hotel; and Marisol Simon, destination chef, writer and media personality.
These culinary luminaries will be on board to socialize with the guests and present events such as cooking demonstrations and wine tasting parties on board. In addition, they may share meals, adventures ashore and casual chats with guests throughout the voyage.
Our current line-up of guest culinary talents includes:
- Lars Kronmark, executive instructor at the Culinary Institute of America at Greystone
- Seabourn Pride, July 4 – 25, 2013
- Jeremy Bloor, executive Chef at OXO Tower Restaurant in London
- Seabourn Sojourn, September 3 – 24, 2013
- Kaushik Chowdhury, executive pastry chef at the Fairmont Dubai
- Seabourn Odyssey, October 12 – 30, 2013
- Marisol Simon, destination chef, writer and media personality
- Seabourn Legend, November 7 – 25, 2013
These guest chefs are only one portion of the stellar lineup of onboard enrichment and entertainment planned for guests sailing on the line’s intimate, all-suite ships. “Seabourn Conversations” topics are broken down into several categories: arts, celebrity, culinary, culture and destination, current affairs and history, and science.
To learn more about our currently scheduled “Seabourn Conversations” guest speakers, please visit our website.