Seabourn Sojourn returned to Dover last Sunday from its maiden voyage, and we are pleased to report that it was very successful and triumphant cruise! Everyone worked so hard to ensure that it would be a flawless debut, and most importantly, to meet and exceed guests’ expectations. Based on the very positive feedback and praise we received from guests, that is exactly what Sojourn and her crew did.
The consensus of emotions among guests and crew was a mix of elation and pride. At the end of the cruise, guests rated their overall impression 9.56 out of a possible 10. Many of them also shared comments about their experience. Some were simple, short and sweet:
• “Fabulous ship. Outstanding service throughout. Best cruise ever.” (Norman & Sharon)
• “More than exceeded expectations” (Craig)
• “Sojourn is a beautiful ship. The décor is outstanding.” (Joel & Linda)
• “This is a beautiful + perfectly sized ship!” (Roderick & Deborah)
• “Our second cruise on Seabourn and we have already booked our 3rd for next year. We are sold on the quality, service, planning, etc. Was a little apprehensive about the larger ship, but LOVE IT!” (Patrick & Marla)
• “Elegant + spacious, light + airy” (Jeorg & Beatrix)
• “Best Seabourn experience after many many cruises.” (Paul & Carolyn)
The service, in particular, received outstanding remarks from guests:
• “The ship is impeccable. The service exquisite. The staff are the best we’ve had in our years of sailing.” (Derham & Joy)
• “Loved our two weeks aboard. Ship was fabulous and staff + crew even better!” (Gary & Peggy)
• “Very impressed! Especially on a maiden voyage.” (Colin & Jane)
We are so proud of Sojourn and her crew for a wonderful job well done! We hope to welcome back our maiden voyage guests on another Seabourn cruise very soon!